Last updated : Saturday, 25 November 2023
The Koko amateur football league is a non-profit organization that was founded in 2005. It is based in the United States and is open to players of all ages and skill levels.
The league's mission is to provide a fun and affordable way for people to play football. It also aims to promote sportsmanship and teamwork.
The Koko league has a variety of divisions, including men's, women's, and youth. There are also divisions for different skill levels, so players of all abilities can find a team that is right for them.
The league plays its games on weekends throughout the year. The season typically runs from September to May.
Rules and Regulations
The Koko league follows the rules and regulations of the American Football Coaches Association (AFCA). These rules are designed to ensure a safe and fair playing environment for all players.
Some of the key rules of the Koko league include:
- The game is played with 11 players on each team.
- The game is played on a 100-yard field.
- The goal of the game is to score more points than the opposing team.
- Points can be scored by running or passing the ball into the end zone, or by kicking a field goal.
- The team with the most points at the end of the game wins.
For more information about the Koko amateur football league, please visit the website:https://www.teamstats.net
The information in this article was gathered from the following sources:
- The Koko football league website: https://www.teamstats.net
- The American Football Coaches Association website: https://www.teamstats.net
- The Wikipedia article on amateur football: https://www.teamstats.net