Last updated : Monday, 27 November 2023
Bapl Reserves League
The Bapl Reserves League is an amateur football league in New York City. It was founded in 2005 and currently has over 50 teams. The league is divided into three divisions: Premier, Division 1, and Division 2.
- The league uses FIFA rules with a few exceptions.
- The games are 90 minutes long, with two 45-minute halves.
- There is no offside rule.
- There is no limit on substitutions.
- Some of the teams that play in the Bapl Reserves League include:
- Barnett Football Club Reserves
- Chelsea Veterans
- Manhattan Kickers
- Queens Park Rangers Legends
The Bapl Reserves League games are played at various venues in New York City, including:
- Stadium 33
- Columbia University Soccer Field
- Riverside Park Soccer Fields
- Yankee Stadium