Last updated : Sunday, 25 February 2024
The Cumbernauld & Kilsyth District Youth League (CKDYL) is an amateur football league for boys and girls aged 5-18 years old in the Cumbernauld and Kilsyth areas of Scotland.
The league was founded in 1972 and currently has over 100 teams competing in a variety of age groups and divisions.
The CKDYL is affiliated to the Scottish Youth Football Association (SYFA) and its competitions are played to SYFA rules.
The league's headquarters are at the Cumbernauld & Kilsyth District Council Sports Centre in Cumbernauld.
- The CKDYL runs a league competition for each age group, from U5 to U18.
- The league also runs a cup competition for each age group, from U11 to U18.
- In addition, the league runs a number of other competitions, such as a development league for U13 players and a girls' league.
- There are over 100 clubs affiliated to the CKDYL.
- The clubs come from a variety of areas, including Cumbernauld, Kilsyth, Kirkintilloch, and Airdrie.
- Some of the clubs in the CKDYL have a long history, dating back to the early 1900s.