Last updated : Tuesday, 28 November 2023
Football Superstars Federation
Football Superstars Federation (FSF) is an amateur football league that was founded in 2008. It is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online (MMO) game that allows players to create their own football superstars and compete against other players from around the world.
FSF was developed by Monumental Games and published by Cybersports. The game was released in December 2008 and quickly became popular, with over 1 million registered players within its first year.
In 2012, the development of FSF was suspended as the team focused on a new project called Striker Superstars. However, in late 2014, development of FSF resumed under its new developer and publisher Coli Games UK.
FSF was closed on February 19, 2020, due to low player activity and server problems. However, a new project titled 'The Final Third' has purportedly been under development since September 2020.
- Players can create their own football superstars, choosing their nationality, appearance, and playing style.
- Players can train their superstars to improve their attributes.
- Players can compete in a variety of tournaments, including the World Cup, the European Championship, and the Champions League.
- Players can also compete in friendly matches against other players.
- FSF is a free-to-play game, but players can purchase in-game items to improve their superstars.