Last updated : Friday, 24 November 2023
Guernsey Football League
The Guernsey Football League (GFA) is the governing body for football in Guernsey. It was founded in 1893 and is affiliated with the English Football Association. The GFA runs a number of leagues and cups for both men and women, including the Priaulx League, which is the top division for men's football.
The first recorded football match in Guernsey was played in 1860. The Guernsey Football Association was founded in 1893 and the first Priaulx League season was played in 1894-95. The GFA has also been involved in the running of the Muratti Vase, a football competition between Guernsey, Jersey and the Isle of Man, since 1905.
Leagues and Cups
- Priaulx League (men's top division)
- Division 1 (men's second division)
- Division 2 (men's third division)
- Veterans League (men's over-35s)
- Ravenscroft U18 League (men's under-18s)
- Ravenscroft U16 League (men's under-16s)
- Ravenscroft U15 League (men's under-15s)
- Ravenscroft U14 League (men's under-14s)
- Ravenscroft U13 League (men's under-13s)
- Guernsey FA Cup (men's knockout cup)
- Jerémie Cup (men's knockout cup)
- Deloitte Corbet Cup (men's knockout cup)
- Stranger Cup (men's knockout cup)
- Women's League
- Women's Cup
The GFA also runs a number of youth leagues and cups for players under the age of 18.