Last updated : Saturday, 02 December 2023
Hays Cheapside Players League
The Hays Cheapside Players League is an amateur football league based in London. It was founded in 2010 and currently has one division with 1 team. The league plays its games at the Hays 107 Cheapside sports ground.
The Hays Cheapside Players League was founded in 2010 by a group of friends who wanted to play football in a fun and relaxed environment. The league has grown steadily since then and now has 1 team playing in one division.
The league is run by a committee of volunteers. The committee is responsible for organizing the fixtures, results, and league tables. They also handle the finances of the league.
The Hays Cheapside Players League plays by the FA Laws of the Game. The league also has its own set of rules, which are available on the league's website.
- The league is played on a Sunday afternoon.
- Each team plays each other team once.
- The top team at the end of the season is the champion.
The Hays Cheapside Players League currently has one team:
- FC Lounge Players Hays Cheapside SME
The team is made up of friends and colleagues who work in the financial services industry.
- Hays 107 Cheapside League | League Details - TeamStats
- FC Lounge Players Hays Cheapside SME - Hays 107 Cheapside League - TeamStats
- The Hays Cheapside Players League website (www.hayscheapsideplayersleague.com)