Last updated : Thursday, 30 November 2023
The Jacksonville Amateur Football League (JAFL) is a non-profit organization that provides opportunities for players of all ages and skill levels to participate in organized football. The league was founded in 1972 and currently has over 1,000 players.
JAFL offers a variety of divisions, including flag football, tackle football, and women's football. The league also offers a variety of programs for players of all ages, including a youth program, a high school program, and an adult program.
JAFL is committed to providing a safe and fun environment for all players. The league has a strict code of conduct that all players and coaches are required to follow.
The Jacksonville Amateur Football League was founded in 1972 by a group of local football enthusiasts. The league started with just a few teams and has grown steadily over the years.
In 1999, JAFL was awarded the "Franchise of the Year" award by the National Association of Amateur Football Leagues (NAFL). The league has also been recognized by the Florida State Football Association (FSFL) and the United States Youth Football Association (USYFA).
- Flag Football: This division is for players ages 5-12.
- Tackle Football: This division is for players ages 13-18.
- Women's Football: This division is for women ages 18 and up.
- Youth Football Program: This program is for players ages 5-12.
- High School Football Program: This program is for players ages 13-18.
- Adult Football Program: This program is for players ages 18 and up.
The Jacksonville Amateur Football League can be contacted at: