Last updated : Friday, 01 December 2023
Minecraft Football is an amateur football league played in the Minecraft video game. The league was founded in 2012 and is currently open to players of all skill levels.
Games are played on a custom-built Minecraft server and are officiated by real-life referees. The league has a regular season and playoffs, and the champion team is awarded the Minecraft Football Cup.
- The game is played on a 100x100 block field.
- There are two teams of 11 players each.
- The goal is to score more goals than the other team.
- Players can use blocks to build structures, but they cannot use blocks to attack other players.
- The game is officiated by real-life referees.
How to Play
To play Minecraft Football, you will need to download the Minecraft video game and join the Minecraft Football server. Once you are on the server, you can create a team or join an existing team.
Games are played on a regular basis, and the schedule is posted on the Minecraft Football website. To join a game, simply join the team's chat channel and let the captain know that you want to play.