Last updated : Saturday, 23 September 2023
Halls Activity Cup
The Halls Activity Cup is an amateur football league in the United States. It is a 7-on-7 league that is open to players of all ages and skill levels. The league is played in the spring and fall, and games are typically played on weekends.
The Halls Activity Cup was founded in 1999 by John Hall. Hall was a former college football player who wanted to create a league that would be accessible to everyone. The league has grown steadily since its inception, and now has over 100 teams.
- The game is played on a 70-yard field with 8-yard end zones.
- There are 7 players on each team, including a quarterback, two running backs, two wide receivers, a tight end, and a defensive back.
- The game is played with a regulation-sized football.
- There are no punts or field goals.
- The game is played to 12 points, with a running clock.
The playoffs are single-elimination. The first round of the playoffs is played between the two teams with the best records in each division. The winners of the first round advance to the championship game.