Last updated : 09/09/2023 19:50:41
FC Delhi are a Saturday football team made up of 43 team members.
The team is from Delhi, India and play in the Premier League 1st.
FC Delhi started using TeamStats in July 2020 and so far have created match reports and statistics for 1 games.
FC Delhi is an Indian professional football club based in Delhi. Founded in 1994, the club competes in both I-League and Delhi Premier League. The club will compete in the 2023–24 I-League, the second tier of Indian football, following promotion after winning the 2022–23 I-League 2 season.
- Founded in 1994, FC Delhi competed in lower local divisions until 2009, when it was promoted to FD Senior Division.
- In August 2020, Minerva Academy owner Ranjit Bajaj took over Delhi FC by buying 90% stake in the club after selling Punjab FC to RoundGlass completely.
- In the 2022–23 I-League 2 season, Delhi FC finished top of the table and were promoted to the I-League.
- Goalkeepers: Vishal Kaith, Kamaljit Singh, Vikas Singh
- Defenders: Gursimrat Singh Gill, Anwar Ali, Sahil Suhail, Pritam Kotal, Boris Singh Thangjam, Deepak Tangri, Narender Gahlot, Subhasish Bose
- Midfielders: Vinit Rai, Lallianzuala Chhangte, Jerry Mawihmingthanga, Arjun Halder, Souvik Das, Ankit Mukherjee, Ishan Debnath, Abhishek Ambekar
- Forwards: Balwant Singh, Farukh Choudhary, Akash Mishra
The Premier League is the top division of football in England. It is contested by 20 clubs, each of which plays 38 matches against each other each season. The season runs from August to May.
The current Premier League champions are Manchester City. The most successful club in Premier League history is Manchester United, with 13 titles.