Last updated : 09/09/2023 15:02:40
Fiorentina are a Grassroots football team made up of 1 team members.
The team is from Firenze, Florence, Italy.
Fiorentina started using TeamStats in January 2020.
Associazione Calcio Firenze Fiorentina, commonly referred to as Fiorentina ([fjoren'ti?na]), is an Italian professional football club based in Florence, Tuscany, Italy. The original team was founded by a merger in August 1926, while the current club was refounded in August 2002 following bankruptcy.
- Fiorentina won their first Serie A title in 1956, and have since won the title a further six times, most recently in 2023.
- They have also won the Coppa Italia seven times, the Supercoppa Italiana twice, and the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup in 1961.
- Fiorentina reached the final of the UEFA Champions League in 1999, but lost to Manchester United.
- In 2023, Fiorentina reached the final of the UEFA Europa Conference League, but lost to Roma.
Fiorentina play their home games at the Stadio Artemio Franchi, which is located in Florence. The stadium has a capacity of 43,147.
- Goalkeepers: Pietro Terracciano, Oliver Christensen, Tommaso Martinelli
- Defenders: Nikola Milenkovic, Lucas Martínez Quarta, Cristiano Biraghi, Dodô, Yerry Mina, Lorenzo Venuti, Fabiano Parisi, Pietro Comuzzo
- Midfielders: Gaetano Castrovilli, Jonathan Ikoné, Giacomo Bonaventura, Antonín Barák, Alfred Duncan, Rolando Mandragora, Maxime Lopez, Lorenzo Amatucci
- Forwards: Lucas Beltrán, Nicolás González, Arthur Melo, M'Bala Nzola, Riccardo Sottil, Christian Kouamé
The current manager of Fiorentina is Vincenzo Italiano. He was appointed in June 2022.