Last updated : 06/09/2023 00:04:33
Sand Sharks are a Saturday soccer team made up of 17 team members.
The team is from Point Pleasant, Ocean, United States.
Sand Sharks started using TeamStats in May 2019.
The Sand Sharks are a youth soccer team based in Point Pleasant, New Jersey. They were founded in 1995 and currently compete in the Shore Conference Youth Soccer League.
The Sand Sharks have won numerous championships over the years, including the Shore Conference Premier Division championship in 2019. They have also produced a number of talented players who have gone on to play college soccer and beyond.
- Founded: 1995
- Hometown: Point Pleasant, New Jersey
- League: Shore Conference Youth Soccer League
- Website: www.sandsharkssoccer.com
- Shore Conference Premier Division championship: 2019
- Shore Conference Cup championship: 2018
- Shore Conference State Cup championship: 2017
- Chris Lema: Current professional soccer player for the New York Red Bulls II
- Drew Skundrich: Current professional soccer player for the Philadelphia Union II
- Evan Louro: Current professional soccer player for the New York Red Bulls