Last updated : Sunday, 26 November 2023
Andrea Buggy Women's League
The Andrea Buggy Women's League is an amateur football league for women and girls in Cumbria, England. It is affiliated to the Cumberland FA.
The league was founded in 1994 as the Cumbria Women's Football League. It was renamed the Andrea Buggy Women's League in 2017 in honor of Andrea Buggy, a former player and administrator of the league.
The league currently has three divisions: the Spring/Summer Division, the U18 Division, and the U16 Division.
- The Spring/Summer Division is the top division in the league. It is played from March to September.
- The U18 Division is for players aged 18 and under. It is played from September to April.
- The U16 Division is for players aged 16 and under. It is played from September to April.
The league has 20 teams in total. The teams are:
- Abbeytown Ladies FC
- Allerdale Girls Wildcats
- Carlisle United Ladies Development
- Kendal United Ladies & Girls Seniors
- Newlaithes Ladies FC
- Penrith AFC Ladies Rubies
- Stanwix Bees
- Stanwix Juniors Ladies (CFAWL)
- Whitehaven AFC Ladies Yellow
- Workington Diamonds Ladies