Last updated : Friday, 01 December 2023
The Cambridgeshire Mini Soccer League Under 10a is an amateur football league for boys and girls under the age of 10. It is affiliated with the Cambridgeshire FA and is played at step 7 (or level 11) of the National League System.
The league was founded in 1999 and currently has over 50 teams competing in it. The teams are divided into two divisions, the A Division and the B Division. The season runs from September to May, with each team playing each other team in their division twice.
The top two teams in the A Division at the end of the season are promoted to the Cambridgeshire Mini Soccer League Under 11a, while the bottom two teams are relegated to the B Division. The top two teams in the B Division are promoted to the A Division, while the bottom two teams are relegated to a lower league.
- The games are played on a full-size pitch, but with smaller goals.
- Each team consists of 7 players, plus a goalkeeper.
- The games are played over two halves of 20 minutes each.
- There is no offside rule.
- The ball must be kept within the confines of the pitch at all times.