Last updated : Saturday, 25 November 2023
Lancashire Amateur Division 1
The Lancashire Amateur Division 1 is a football league in Lancashire, England. It is the second tier of the Lancashire Amateur League, below the Premier Division.
The league was founded in 1899 and currently consists of 16 teams. The teams play each other twice, once at home and once away. The top two teams at the end of the season are promoted to the Premier Division, while the bottom two teams are relegated to Division 2.
The current season of the Lancashire Amateur Division 1 began on 12 August 2023 and is scheduled to end on 10 April 2024. The current standings are as follows:
- Howe Bridge Mills (5 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses)
- Radcliffe Boys (4 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss)
- Wardle (3 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss)
- Accrington Amateurs (3 wins, 1 draw, 2 losses)
- O. Mancunians Reserves (3 wins, 1 draw, 2 losses)
The top scorer in the league is currently Michael Brown of Howe Bridge Mills, with 10 goals.