Last updated : Saturday, 02 December 2023
Leicester & District Sunday Juniors League
The Leicester & District Sunday Juniors League (LDSJL) is an amateur football league for under-13 and under-15 teams in Leicestershire and Rutland.
The league was founded in 1972 and has approximately 80 clubs and over 250 teams. The teams are divided into a number of divisions, based on their ability.
The season runs from September to May, with each team playing each other once in a round-robin format. The top teams in each division qualify for the playoffs, with the winners being crowned champions.
- Coalville Town Ravens 4-0 Ingles U13 Golds
- Barrow Town Falcons 2-2 Beaumont Park Pumas
- Croft Juniors 2013 Blues 1-1 Fleckney Athletic Junior Athletico
- Glenfield United FC Foxes 1-1 Kirby Muxloe FC 88
- Anstey Nomads 78s vs Ingles U13 Golds (3rd September, 12:30pm)
- Barrow Town Falcons vs Beaumont Park Pumas (3rd September, 10:30am)
- Croft Juniors 2013 Blues vs Fleckney Athletic Junior Athletico (3rd September, 10:30am)
- Glenfield United FC Foxes vs Kirby Muxloe FC 88 (3rd September, 10:30am)