Last updated : Wednesday, 29 November 2023
National College Showcase
The National College Showcase is a football tournament for high school players that aims to help them get noticed by college coaches. The tournament is held in multiple locations throughout the year, and it features teams from all over the country.
The National College Showcase was founded in 2000 by a group of college coaches who wanted to create a better way for high school players to get exposure. The tournament has grown in popularity over the years, and it now attracts thousands of players each year.
The National College Showcase is a single-elimination tournament. Teams play a single game on each day of the tournament, and the winners advance to the next round. The final round is played on the last day of the tournament.
The tournament is divided into age groups, with separate divisions for boys and girls. There are also divisions for different skill levels.
The National College Showcase offers a number of benefits for high school players, including:
- The opportunity to play against top competition
- The chance to get evaluated by college coaches
- The opportunity to network with other players and coaches
- The chance to learn from experienced coaches
- The opportunity to improve their skills and play in a competitive environment