Last updated : Tuesday, 19 September 2023
NSVG - Liga limaca
The NSVG - Liga limaca is a football league for snails. It was founded in 2007 by a group of snail enthusiasts in the Netherlands. The league is open to all snails, regardless of their size, species, or ability.
The league is played on a specially designed pitch that is covered in a layer of smooth sand. The snails compete in a series of matches, with the top teams at the end of the season qualifying for the playoffs. The winner of the playoffs is crowned the NSVG - Liga limaca champion.
Rules of the game
- The game is played on a pitch that is 10 meters long and 5 meters wide.
- The ball is made of a soft material that is easy for snails to carry.
- The snails compete in teams of three.
- The goal is to score more goals than the other team.
- A goal is scored when a snail crosses the goal line with the ball.
- The game is played in two halves of 15 minutes each.
- The team with the most goals at the end of the game wins.
History of the league
The NSVG - Liga limaca was founded in 2007 by a group of snail enthusiasts in the Netherlands. The league was originally started as a way for snail owners to get their pets some exercise and have some fun. However, the league has since grown in popularity and now attracts snails from all over the world.
The first NSVG - Liga limaca championship was held in 2008. The winner of the inaugural championship was a team of snails called the "Snail Blazers". The Snail Blazers have since gone on to win the championship three more times, making them the most successful team in NSVG - Liga limaca history.