Last updated : Tuesday, 28 November 2023
Red Hot Winter: Division 1 is an amateur football league that is played during the winter months in the United States. The league was founded in 2000 and currently has teams in over 20 states.
The goal of the league is to provide a competitive and fun environment for players of all skill levels. The games are played on a 7-on-7 format and the rules are similar to those of the NFL.
The season typically runs from December to February and the playoffs are held in March. The winning team is crowned the Red Hot Winter: Division 1 champion.
- The game is played on a 70-yard field with 8-yard end zones.
- There are 7 players on each team: 1 quarterback, 2 running backs, 2 wide receivers, 1 tight end, and 1 defensive back.
- The game is played with a 45-second play clock.
- There are no punts or field goals.
- The team that scores the most points at the end of the game wins.
There are over 20 teams in the Red Hot Winter: Division 1 league. Here are some of the most well-known teams:
- Los Angeles Wildcats
- New York Giants
- Chicago Bears
- Dallas Cowboys
- San Francisco 49ers