Last updated : 06/09/2023 23:10:32
Dinamo Zagreb are a Grassroots football team made up of 23 team members.
The team is from Zagreb, HR.21.3186885, Croatia Football.
Dinamo Zagreb started using TeamStats in March 2021.
Dinamo Zagreb (or GNK Dinamo) is a Croatian professional football club based in Zagreb, Croatia. They are the most successful club in Croatian football, having won 24 Prva HNL titles, 16 Croatian Cups, 7 Croatian Super Cups, and 1 Inter-Cities Fairs Cup.
The club was founded in 1911 as HŠK Gradanski Zagreb. They were renamed Dinamo Zagreb in 1945, after the end of World War II. Dinamo Zagreb have played their home matches at Stadion Maksimir since 1966.
- Dinamo Zagreb were founded in 1911 as HŠK Gradanski Zagreb. They were one of the most successful clubs in Yugoslavia, winning 16 league titles and 12 cups.
- After the breakup of Yugoslavia, Dinamo Zagreb became the most successful club in Croatia, winning 24 league titles and 16 cups.
- Dinamo Zagreb have also been successful in European competition, reaching the semi-finals of the UEFA Champions League in 1998 and the quarter-finals in 2011.
- GK: Dominik Livakovic
- DF: Bartol Franjic, Kevin Theophile-Catherine, Rasmus Lauritsen, Rasmus Elm, Luka Menalo
- MF: Bruno Petkovic, Stefan Ristovski, Mislav Oršic, Luka Ivanušec, Marin Leovac, Luka Modric
- FW: Ante Budimir, Marko Livaja, Alen Halilovic