Last updated : Friday, 01 December 2023
Staffordshire Mental Wellbeing League
The Staffordshire Mental Wellbeing League is an amateur football league for adults aged 18+ who are affected by mental health issues. The league is run by the Staffordshire FA in partnership with a number of local mental health charities and organisations.
About the league
- The league is 6-a-side and takes place on Friday afternoons at the Stoke City Academy Dome in Stoke-on-Trent.
- The season runs from September to May.
- There is a £15 league entry fee and a £15 match fee per player.
- The league is open to teams of all abilities.
- The league is a great way to get fit, have fun, and meet other people who are affected by mental health issues.
How to get involved
To get involved in the Staffordshire Mental Wellbeing League, you can either:
- Contact the Staffordshire FA on firstname.lastname@example.org to register a team.
- Sign up as a free agent and be placed on a team.